Abigael's on Broadway
|Address||1407 Broadway (39th St.) |
New York, NY 10018-5100
|Dairy or Meat||Meat|
|Hashgacha||Kof-K (Harvey Senter)|
|Additional Kashrus||Glatt, Pas Yisrael|
|Map | Parking | Google | Wikipedia | Weather | MinyanMaps|
- They will ask you to check your coats. They recommend a $1 tip per item.
- Reservations are highly recommended to guarantee a seat downstairs.
- The meal begins with a small loaf of fresh bread with a vegetable dip.
- The waiter will bring a menu from the Green Tea Lounge from which you can order sushi and other Asian dishes.
- One user reports feeling rushed, which was uncomfortable (and a big waste of money) for a date. Another user reports having plenty of time to linger and savor the meal.
- There is no parking lot. On the street parking is relatively easy to find at night.
- They have a deal with Imperial Parking at 1010 Sixth Avenue (38th St. between Fifth & Sixth Ave) for $10 parking with validation. Large vehicles may cost slightly more. It applies Mon-Thurs 6pm-12am and Sat-Sun 4pm-12am.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
- 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Monday - Friday
- 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm & 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Late October - Mid April
- 8:00 pm - 12:00 am