|Address||Your Kitchen |
|Event Makom Type||Other|
|[Contact Vanessa for Menu Choices View menu]|
|Map | Google | Wikipedia | Weather | MinyanMaps|
The chefs are all professional and excel at the most amazing foods unparalleled in the kosher restaurant business.
Note: This is not an appropriate first date. This should be used only for serious relationships, married couples, and special events such as anniversaries, birthdays, or special milestones.
- You must let Vanessa the chef know your kosher.
- Make sure she knows she has to prepare everything in your kitchen.
- Make sure you clarify all your needs before hand. It's up to you to take care of any halachic issues as you would for any person who is non-jewish that cooks in a kosher home.
- Make sure any fish or meat products are bought from a kosher source. Just let the chef know where to go and they will buy it.
- Remember to tip the chef before they leave, and thank them for their service.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
Contact for hours.
Vanessa the private chef comes to your home.