|Address||7522 Campbell Road, Suite 108 |
Dallas, TX 75248
|Neighborhood||Far North Dallas|
|Price||average for a small-Jewish-Community pizza shop|
|Dairy or Meat||Dairy|
|Map | Google | Wikipedia | Weather | MinyanMaps|
- They have two types of pizza: NY style, and "regular". NY style has a thinner crust while the "regular" style is thicker.
- The prices are a bit expensive for pizza, as well as their other dishes (like baked ziti, lasagna, etc.)
- Not the nicest place to sit down, but no worse than any other pizza place anywhere.
- Plenty of parking because it's in a strip mall.
- Opinions vary regarding the taste of their pizza.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
- Sunday: 12pm - 9pm
- Mon-Thur: 11am - 9pm
- Friday: 11am - 3pm
- Saturday Night: (Nov. 1 - March 31) 8pm - 12am
- Saturday Night: (April 1 - October 31) 10pm -12:30am