|Address||13350 Dallas Parkway |
Dallas, TX 75240
|Map | Google | Wikipedia | Weather | MinyanMaps|
The Galleria Dallas, an upscale shopping mall and mixed-use development located in north Dallas, Texas (USA), was developed by long time owner Hines Interests in 1982. Today there are over 200 stores and restaurants including an ice rink and The Westin Galleria Hotel. The Dallas Galleria is located at the intersection of Interstate 635 and the Dallas North Tollway.
- There is tons of free parking.
- The Blue Parking garage is accessible from LBJ right before you turn onto Dallas Parkway (going North) if you took Preston down.
- It can get quite crowded during the summer or when schools are out, so try to aim for going another time.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
- Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 12m-6pm
- Just take Preston or Hillcrest all the way to LBJ. It's not worth it to take the Dallas Parkway.
- Turn Right at the LBJ (dont get on the freeway)
- Turn Right again at Dallas Parkway. Just before the turn you will see signs for the Blue parking garage. This is the mall's garage, so if you want to park there, it's quicker to enter from there than the main entrance off the Dallas Parkway.